changes to the Membership structure
We are happy to announce a significant change to our membership structure for 2017. We moved away from a membership fee-based system in order to be more inclusive of all German-speaking people in the province who stay connected with the GCA through our various (social) media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Meetup and our website. Our newsletter will be publicly available and therefore more broadly accessible.
This change to the membership structure was passed with a special resolution to amend the association’s by-laws at the annual general meeting on Saturday, February 25, 2017.
Sponsorship opportunity for your Company to support our cause:
- Featured as GCA Sponsor
- Company logo on GCA website
- Panel with company logo in NEWSLETTER
- Company logo on GCA event invitation and selected marketing material
- Opportunity to publish company news in GCA newsletter
- Reduced rates for event sponsorship and newsletter advertisement
- Opportunity to host a complimentary seminar to present your business
The GCA is a non-profit organization but not a charity and cannot issue tax receipts for donations.