Find Talent in Nova Scotia
Looking for Opportunities: IT / Security
I am currently working as IT Security Specialist for a large German company. I have gained work experience in number of it and information security areas such as perimeter- and network security. Furthermore I am an accredited auditor for ISO 27001/2 and worked for number of projects related to ISMS. I also master operating systems Linux, Windows and few programming/scripting languages including Python. I completed my Masters, Bachelor in Computer Science (Major in Computer Networking) and Diploma in Mathematics in Germany.
- can speak German at a native level and can write and communicate in English at a business proficient level.
- am a permanent resident of Canada and currently planning to relocate to N.S.
- have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high level of attention to detail. I am adept at working on multiple assignments simultaneously.
- have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills. My time management and task prioritization skills are impeccable.
- am actively preparing for the CISSP certification and taking an online training course for ethical hacking certification.
If you are looking for a highly qualified, reliable, collaborative and motivated IT / Network security professional,
please contact me.
Looking for Opportunities: Quality Management / Assurance
I am a State Certified Business Economist with emphasis on data processing and actively looking for an appropriate position in the field of quality management and assurance in Nova Scotia. I completed a number of certifications related to quality management, internal audit and project management methods.
- am a native German speaker and can communicate and write English at a business proficient level. I can also speak basic French.
- am a permanent resident of Canada and looking to relocate to Nova Scotia.
- have gained extensive experience in quality management and assurance in the automotive industry and health care.
- am in charge of supplier quality management in the automotive industry (interior and electrical harnesses) in accordance with the APQP and PPAP process.
- conduct internal audits in accordance with VDA 6.3, IATF 16949, DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 and DIN EN ISO 14001:2015.
- have the supervisory responsibilities for the certification bodies.
- provide technical guidance to employees and management in terms of correct interpretation and implementation of quality requirements for the certification DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 as well as for the first certification DIN EN ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18000.
- have a proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems.
- have demonstrated excellent time management, prioritization and interpersonal skills.
If you are looking for a highly qualified Quality management / Assurance professional,
please contact me.